Have you ever taken a look at the cost impact of “noisy neighbors” on your cloud? They’re not only ruining performance for all your cloud tenants – they’re also affecting your bottom line. The only way to truly guarantee performance is by gaining independent control of performance and capacity – so you can guarantee storage Quality of Service (QoS).
Top Read Posts
- OpenStack & Enterprise Forum - The Conversation is Just Beginning
- Scale-Out Architecture, Quality of Service, and Polyglot Persistence - a story of databases
- Expect more from your storage support
- Best Effort-as-a-Service Just Won’t Cut It
- Codero Quiets the Noisy Neighbor with Next Generation Flash Storage